The GDPR Conference Europe will be a deep dive one-day event that will focus on the likely impact GDPR will have on business critical processes and provide a framework to Keep your Organization GDPR Compliant.
Compliance with GDPR can also be a business opportunity for organisations who get it right to present themselves as trusted, responsible and ethical.
Consumers understand that they need to share some of their personal data with organisations but they rightly expect that information to be kept safe and for organisations to be transparent about its use.
What Will You Learn at GDPR Conference Europe?
- What does the GDPR mean for your business/organisation?
- How must ‘consent’ be obtained under the new rules?
- What will need to be included in a Privacy Notice?
- How can you demonstrate that you are processing data fairly?
- What are the new rules regarding the personal data of children?
- What rights do individuals have on the use of information held about them?
- What is the right to be forgotten and how is it enforced?
- What to do in the event of a data breach?
- Do you have to appoint a Data Protection Officer?
- How must an organisation respond to complaints?
- What are the financial penalties that can be imposed in the event of a breach or complaint?
- What do you have to do NOW to be ready when the new regulation comes into force?
Date: 20 June 2017